Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sneaky Sneaky (pics)

Yesterday Seanny was irritated that his "goggles" didn't come in the mail. He even checked the mail when he got home, even though I already checked it that day. I was like what are you expecting and he rattled off a list of things: goggles, union card, etc. etc. Today he was on it AGAIN! "Did you check the mail?" "Yes, and no none of your stuff came in." Again he was irritated.
Whatever.
Then he text me to go down and get his fed ex package. I'm thinking, his goggles can wait...who cares if I get these out of the mail box now.... but being the good girl-friend that I am says "o.k." and I head down.
Low and behold there are no goggles but a mini bouquet from Organic Bouquets :D
I got myself a good man :D

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...