Thursday, February 26, 2009

Brain o' Mush

I took my history test tonight which was 3 short essay and one long essay! ARGH I had to remember DATES...something I'm not so good at it. What's even worse is that I have to wait till NEXT thursday night to get our results back :( But Seanny likes to remind me that I always feel like I did crappy and then manage to pull out a B or even an A :D Hopefully that will ring true for my history test. I have one more test next week in my online class and I will have taken a test in all my classes! So far this is what's going on with my test: Psychology-B, Sociology-A, and Politics-B.... hopefully I'll keep that going:)

On a happier note! We got tickets for The Steve Miller Band and we are going to attempt to get Journey tickets on Saturday.

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...