Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday (pics)




For those of you that truly know me, know that there is NO WAY that I'd go shopping today. I hate shopping as is, so I will be avoiding any store today like the plague! To the point that I'm doing laundry and school work today!
Anyhoo.... Yesterday was a nice Thanksgiving. In the morning Mom went and tried to do the boogie board thing, she has new flippers, Seanny and I went and wandered around Haliewa a little bit and at high noon it was food time! Steve and Darlene came over and the food was good! Everything was great, the food, the company, and the weather was perfect as always. We ate outside on the back porch and then afterwords Dad and I took our turkey induced coma underneath a tree in the back yard. It's hard out here :P
Seanny hasn't heard anything from that job interview :( He's going to give them a call today to touch base with them. It's always a bummer to feel good about something and then it doesn't work out. But, there is a reason for everything so who knows what door will open for Seanny next.
I just have a couple of more weeks for this school semester, YEAH! So, I need to stop procrastinating when it comes to school work and studying :( It's hard to do school work when I could be spending time doing other things with Seanny. He's out with Mom and Dad right now so it would be great of me to do school work but... I feel like updating my blog :P I did start the laundry though :D
Seanny and I went out the other night to go see King of Spade. It didn't work out too well. It was at Haliewa Joe's and that was my first time in that place. It seemed nice enough for a restaurant but to have live bands, not so much. It was packed and the bar service left much to be desired. King of Spade didn't start, it was a reggae band and they were good but not what we were there for. To quote Seanny the place was "like a bad surfer movie". I entertained myself by people watching heeehee. After the reggae band they made the announcement that it will be an hour before the next band and until then it was just a DJ. :( So we decided to check out a local bar, which was interesting to put it nicely (if you want the full story need to email me:)... but the night ended on a good note with us making some new friends so it was all good!
Well that's a fast update and now...it's onto the books and some pumpkin pie :D

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...