Thursday, June 11, 2009

From our rooftop (pics)

Yesterday Mom came over in the afternoon cuz she was close to town and needed to avoid traffic going home. I had dinner cooked and we hung out and had a nice visit. She wanted to see our rooftop pool and I realized I hadn't taken any pics yet... so ta da! It's more beautiful than what these pics show! In Hawaii they don't use directional cues as "north, south, east, west", you get "town bound, Ewa bound (which is west, mauka side (toward the mountain) and makai (ocean side)". It can be confusing at times.
The Ala Wai canal is pretty to look at but apparently due to it's low flow it's not the best place to go for a dip. Kinda like the river walk in San Antonio.
Today Seanny is off of work due to King Kamehameha Day. It's cool that he has a day off but all the festivities are tomorrow and Saturday. Maybe we'll check out the parades this weekend since we are so close to Waikiki :D
Today though... I have a ton of school work to catch up on cuz I haven't touched any of it since we moved :( Ugh
Enjoy the pics :D

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...