Thursday, February 12, 2009

On the mend....

Well I survived my drill weekend, which was the good ol' 12 hr shifts exercise fun. I got to skip out of the rest of the week (it is still going on) due to my class schedule.
Unfortunately that meshed into a crappy head cold that looks to be on its way out! YEAH! I pray that Seanny doesn't come down with it with V day around the corner and then his birthday!!!
School is school... got my first test on Friday in my Cross Cultural Psych class. We'll see how that goes. Since the head cold I've been in that fog of short attention span and no motivation so today I'm skipping my history class so I can attempt to catch up on my school work and cram for that freakn' test. Whoohoo! I really don't want to spend my weekend catching up on school work :(
Yesterday when Seanny and I got home the house was under construction (sorry no pics). Apparently when the previous owners put in these big wonderful windows that did not take into consideration the weight that was put onto the single panned walls. So it was noticed that the walls of the house were bowing out!!!! So, one side of the house was stabilized and given support for the upcoming deck and new roof. Other sides need to be stabilized but that can be done later.
Sami, in all of her cuteness, hung out with the workers while they took breaks but wasn't too keen on the nail gun. She wanted to attack that!
Well, I am going to my politics class (I skipped that on Tuesday cuz of the head cold) and so I should head out.

No comments:

Life is work!

Every day at work I see it, people wanted a quick fix or an easy way to feel/do better.  They always seem a little surprised when I say that...